Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Great Site for "New" Moms or Moms-to-Be!

As most of my close friends know, I can no longer have children. However, I know many of you still can and are (and I very much love cuddling the little buggers and then handing them back to you when they cry! :0P ). This is an incredible opportunity for those of you with minimal computer skills (like myself) and family/friends that are far away. It stinks not to be able to hold those babies anytime you want, trust me, I know. This is the next best thing. The ability to hold a conversation and have your baby in your arms, all visible to whomever you choose.....right at your fingertips! You can even store those recorded conversations totally securely for long periods of time....for FREE! You can make it private or public, it is your choice. I wish they'd had this type of thing when my girls were babies. This is an incredible opportunity. Check it out!
New Baby Tool Kit


NewBaby.com is the online video resource for moms featuring thousands of mom generated videos, product Vcasts and Expert solutions segments. It's an online community where moms can learn, share and create videos in a safe, secure and Free environment. Come Vlog with us at NewBaby.com ( www.newbaby.com )!
You will find mom produced videos as well as corporate product infomercials and expert solution Vcasts. For those of you with the desire to Vlog, it's easy to do with your web cam or Flip camera and fun too! My favorite feature of Newbaby.com is the Family Video Gallery. Here you can upload videos and choose to mark them "private" or "public" and share them with select friends and family. Imagine! You can now sit with your child in front of a web cam, tape a conversation and share it with Grandma on another coast and store it for a long time in a safe, secure place for FREE! You can also customize our video widget and have your videos feed into your Blog. (How awesome is that???)
And of course, there's always free stuff involved!!! I love hooking my friends up with free stuff! All you have to do is register on the site and set up your profile. It's that easy!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

AH!! And I actually have a webcam now. I'm out of the dark ages!

Thanks. I'll check this out. If I ever get caught up on my friends' blogs and emails. I'm only, ummm...3 weeks or so behind!