Monday, May 18, 2009

P90X

Well, most of you know that I've been considering this hard core, boot camp style workout system. I've had friends complete it with great success, and some friends are in the process. Everyone I know who has done this has kept a blog through it....ya know, before, during, after pics and how the days go, yada, yada, yada. I'm just not sure I have the courage to post those pics.....they are pretty rough. I'm not even sure I'm going to "officially" start the 90 days tomorrow. I may wait a bit since this week is going to be VERY hectic. I'm also trying to convince the hubby to start with me, but he's just not quite sure yet. Grrr. It's kind of like, "Get on the train or off, but don't hover over the boarding steps!" LOL

Wish me luck?

Jerri

2 comments:

Loveandadoor said...

good luck! Brian has been talking about this program for at least a year... but I am not sure I can do it. (really) it just may kill me.. but I think it's great you are going to do it!! You go girl. Even if you don't blog about it... I want to know how it goes!

Jerri Dalrymple said...

Thanks so much for the encouragement!!!! Hey...if IIII can do this, then YOOOOUUUU can do it! :0) At least your husband wants to do it. My husband likes the idea of it, but, being the procrastinator he is, I'm not waiting around and told him as much again this morning! :0P

Thanks again!