Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pooped Out, Pooped On, Pooch, and a Sunset!

The Blushing Bride on her wedding day....
She had a migraine, so was given meds for that...which made her sick (vomiting) so was then given phenigrin (which made her sleepy)....
and this is what we have: But don't my girls look pretty!!!
These are a mix of just a few of the things happening around these parts. I always want to blog the things we do, but there are just too many to blog them all! So...here's a juicy one.....LOL!
Maid of Honor Duty
After the wedding, the flower girl is plum pooped out....what you can't see is all the cake and grass stains all over that BEAUTIFUL dress. :0( Do you suppose they can dry clean it?
"What's this crazy chicken doing?" she asks.
Um, pooping. LOL! You should have heard her scream when she realized what was happening. I'm proud of her, though...she never dropped the chicken. I, on the other hand, would probably have thrown it across the yard! LOL
Meet Pooch. He's our newest addition. I'm not sure if I like him or not. At first he was fairly house trained, but lately.....
That is just one thing I CAN'T stand!!! Ew!
He's Jaslyn's dog, though. How can you hurt those big brown eyes??? LOL

We (J and I) take pics of sunsets ALL the time....probably more pics of sunsets than kids, LOL!Just thought I'd throw the latest one up! This is why I LOVE living in the c0untry....this is right out my back door.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

So many funny pictures!!! And that last one is gorgeous!

What? You didn't write about spilling the wedding cake in the van on the way home?? ;-)

Jerri Dalrymple said...

oh my goodness.....I COMPLETELY forgot!!!

Adelia said...

That pic of your baby girl is too cute! Great pics Jerri!