Thursday, November 20, 2008

Doritos and Superbowl 08

Okay...so what do those things have in common and what on earth do they have to do with my blog?

Simple. My BF from Junior High and High School days is in a Doritos commercial that is up for grabs to be aired during the superbowl. :0) Ahhh.....I hear the sighs of recognition and understanding, LOL! Anyway.... her director emailed and said they needed to get their numbers up on viewings and comments....hence the post! I'm going to post a link, and attempt to post the player....never done that before and am not sure if it will count as viewings. ??? Voting for which video airs begins Jan. 5, 2009. Make sure to vote!!!

http://www.crashthesuperbowl.com/#/gallery/video/2049/

okay...I have no clue how to get the video to upload, so PLEASE go to the link....it's only a few seconds! :0)

Thanks!