Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Personality Test

Okay...I know I said I would post the rest of the anniversary pics, and I will, but have been super busy and super stressed. This is something I did a couple of months ago and have been meaning to post the results to. It's pretty funny and somehow a LITTLE accurate. It was hard as I was going through some very personally difficult times when I did this. That makes me wonder how the answers would be different with some of those struggles being behind me. Hmmmm..... Check it out, let me know what you think, if you have time. Take it for yourself, you just might learn something! OH, and if you do take it, please send me a link or you can leave a link here in the comments! :0) Have fun!

My personalDNA Report

That's the link to mine.

Here's a link to take it yourself, I think:

http://www.personaldna.com/


Jerri

No comments: