Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Finished Table

Remember the table I painted? Well, it is my 13 yr. old daughter's, so a friend and I decoupaged it. (My friend didn't know what decoupaging was, so what better way to explain? We just dug right in!)

She came up with the letters and little pieces across the top. A BEAUTIFUL touch! :0)


Now, this table is in my hall. That is because we are currently painting my daughter's room. I'll have to take another pic once we finish her room (halfway there!). It will look even better against her freshly painted walls. ;0)


Side of the table. The other side is similar. For some reason, the colors didn't come out as bright and pretty as they actually are.


Front view.


Top view.

She loves it!!!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Beautiful!!! I love it!! The colors are whimsical flying fancies are great touches!