Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break?

I'm just curious to see how many of you are one spring break this week? We who homeschool get to choose our breaks, so we aren't breaking this week. I just want to keep on trucking so we can get done and enjoy the nice temps in May. We may take a break before then, if we feel the need, but right now we're doing fine. If you are on spring break this week, enjoy! If not, leave me a comment telling why you aren't or if you are waiting for another time period.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

I'm on break. Must have a break. We couldn't really do school with two couches, tables, etc in our dining area, while Mommy worked on the wood floors (with some help.) Besides, I like to do "electives" on spring break week: crafting, sewing, painting. We'll probably take other nice days off as well, and just work in the summer, when we need to. :-)

Anonymous said...

No break for us. We always push on & try to finish as early as we can. Also, we had a whole week off last week at Nationals.

>>> said...

Bentonville and Decatur are on break this week (going back Monday). Btw my blog is at fall-morning.blogspot.com now. Not much there though.